Have you longed for a trip to romantic Italy? The northern lakes with their beauty overlooking the Alps or maybe Tuscany with its wines and romantic scenery. The cities of Milan, Venice, Florence, Rome or Naples are great places to see Italians being themselves. They also are great for seeing living history. Look at the buildings the architecture and envision the people that built these great cities.
Maybe southern Italy with its Amalfi coast and Capri or farther south into the Cilento National Park. Beauty unspoiled by man. What is stopping you?
If it’s being afraid of big tours or doing it on your own, we offer an alternative for the selective traveler to see what they want to see and spend as much time as the want. If you find a great Italian spot, the last thing you want is to be taken away by a tour bus. It would be wonderful to change your plans and just stay in your new found location.
Italy creates many wonderful memories and experiences but you have to touch it! Get away from the crowded tourists areas and meet real Italians. See places that will change you forever. If this interest you, write me at email@example.com
- When Life gives you Lemons make Limoncello (thetravelcocktail.wordpress.com)
- Italian Amalfi Coast Wedding from Fête (stylemepretty.com)
- The Beautiful Amalfi Coast, (egryner.wordpress.com)
- amalfi coast hotels italy (placinrothe.wordpress.com)
- Exploring the Amalfi Coast…my experience! (tahliecooper.wordpress.com)
- Boating the Amalfi Coast (whiletravelingabroad.com)
- Top Beaches in Italy (newstore2013.wordpress.com)