We will be taking a couple to Paris next year for 10 days. They have never been there or to Europe yet. They were apprehensive about going on their own but felt taking a tour was too impersonal. We found out what they liked to do like see museums, cafes and quaint restaurants. They didn’t want to miss the top things to see either. We planned a trip staying in a rental apartment instead of a typical hotel. This way they could experience the real Paris. We will be close to great shopping and restaurants and many small cafes. We will be on the up coming right bank of Paris not far from Notre Dame and the Louvre.
Our trip will see all sights in Paris and include a day trip to Champagne to sip some of the bubbly. The itinerary is set to experience the Parisian life style without breaking the budget. The couple is very active and enjoys long walks so we will do most of the sightseeing by foot but will take Metro where it makes sense.
Jo Anne & I love to see people experience the real Europe that is impossible to see by tour. We love Italy, France, Spain, Portugal and the UK. We are available for personal tours.
George & Jo Anne
- What to do when it is hot in Paris (parisgeek.com)
- Paris is Always a Good Idea (drewcouch.wordpress.com)
- Paris: Crepes, Nutella, and Anne Hathaway. (brittanymroe.wordpress.com)
- Paris, France (nationalterkoons.wordpress.com)
- paris recommendations (marikajaansen.wordpress.com)
- Pilgrims in Paris (dabroocks.wordpress.com)