I know it’s fall! But now is the time to stock your cellars with next years wines. I primarily prefer red full-bodied dry wines but a dry white can be refreshing in the warm weather. The Denver Post posted this article on Campania Italy’s white wines. I don’t believe in the certain foods for certain wines theory. I love fish with a good red wine. There are some great whites out there and not all in the oceans! Some of them are full of body and taste. Campania Italy is a region that doesn’t get a lot of wine notice in the US but it produces some great Italian wines. Try them, you’ll like them.
George & Jo Anne
- Wines of Campania Tasting at Otto Enoteca (travelblogitaly.wordpress.com)
- Wines of Campania (travelblogitaly.wordpress.com)
- Summer Wine Tips (winestylesblog.com)
- The Italian Wine Industry (incorporateinitaly.wordpress.com)
- 6 Delicious White Wines To Drink Instead Of Sauvignon Blanc (buzzfeed.com)
- Wines of Campania Tasting at Otto Enoteca (thebuddhainyourglass.com)