Yesterday we spoke about festivals across Italy. Venice is a town that knows how to throw a party. Two great festivals in Venice are:
- Regata Storica on September 1st – This includes boat races, customs and of course food and wine
- Venice Film Festival – Come see the films that have won.
Venice is always a great city to visit but during a festival it is even more fun. This city is spectacular from its start. It was built on tree trunks, millions of them. They hold up a marble & stone foundation that all the buildings are built on. This should be on everyone’s “bucket List”.
George & Jo Anne
- September is Festival Time in Italy (travelblogitaly.wordpress.com)
- Venice’s Favorite Time Of The Year (selectitaly.com)
- September is Festival Month in Italy (prweb.com)
- Bullock, Clooney to open 70th Venice Film Festival (bigstory.ap.org)
- Tom Welling: ‘Parkland’ Venice Film Festival Premiere! (justjared.com)