Yesterday I BLOGed on Perugina Chocolates from Perugia, Italy. Today we look at the factory tour of Perugina Chocolate. Wanderingpalete BLOG talks of a tour and how wonderful the chocolate was. If you are visiting the Tuscany or Umbria regions of Italy don’t miss this wonderful city and its world-famous chocolate. Click here for tour costs and information. Chocolate is loved around the world!
- A Chocolate Feast not to miss: Eurochocolate (travelblogitaly.wordpress.com)
- The Perugina Chocolate Factory (wanderingpalete.wordpress.com)
- Top chocolate factory tours and tastings around the world (usatoday.com)
- Let Them Eat Chocolate – Jin Patisserie’s Holiday Offerings Range from Chocolate Christmas Trees, Chocolate Dipped Delicacies, and Gift Boxes Filled with Goodies (prweb.com)
- Perugia (kacegoesabroad.wordpress.com)
- Firenze – Chocolate Festivals and Tuscany Tours (christinedinardo.wordpress.com)
- Dark-Chocolate Bark – Only 60 Calories! (asimplecelebrationstpete.wordpress.com)