Driving past Mount Vesuvius is an awesome experience. Such power and destruction. Looking at the mountain (see picture) you see what looks like two mountain peaks. It is actually one with the entire center blown out. This cataclysmic blast is what destroyed Pompeii in 79 AD. The blast rose 15 miles up and was moving at 62 miles per hour. No one could out run it!
Top Italy Travel BLOG
Top Italy Travel blogs.
Top 14 Travel Blogs for Italy:
top 35 Italy Travel blogs:
Follow Me on Social Media
- Do you love shrimp and pasta? Try this delicious lemon pasta with shrimp from the Amalfi Coast region of Italy.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Are you confused by Italian drinking fountains? Are they safe? Watch our YouTube video below to find out .… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @Pennytrvlwriter Looks delicious 22 hours ago
- Are you a chocoholic? These almond clusters are easy to make at home and they are Vegan. Watch our YouTube video be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Are you planning a trip to Europe? Maybe Italy? Watch our YouTube video below to learn how to save big money.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
|georgefebish on Naples style pizza at hom…|
|Gianni Chilorio on Naples style pizza at hom…|
|stellalucentellc on Gelato in Italy|
|EmilyAnn Frances on Movery – An Italian Trav…|
|EmilyAnn Frances on Travel in the aftermath of the…|
No Instagram images were found.