Driving past Mount Vesuvius is an awesome experience. Such power and destruction. Looking at the mountain (see picture) you see what looks like two mountain peaks. It is actually one with the entire center blown out. This cataclysmic blast is what destroyed Pompeii in 79 AD. The blast rose 15 miles up and was moving at 62 miles per hour. No one could out run it!
Follow Me on Social Media
- Ancora grazie mille Penny 2 days ago
- RT @georgefebish: We gave each other a meaningful Christmas gift...a condo in Italy. youtu.be/371h0MPe6PY 2 days ago
- We gave each other a meaningful Christmas gift...a condo in Italy. youtu.be/371h0MPe6PY 2 days ago
- @Pennytrvlwriter Penny, have you been here? 3 days ago
- RT @Pennytrvlwriter: Italy VLOG - A life time experience. #GrottaPalazzese Polignano a Mare #Italy youtube.com/watch?v=RwOTSF… #foodie @ge… 3 days ago