Driving past Mount Vesuvius is an awesome experience. Such power and destruction. Looking at the mountain (see picture) you see what looks like two mountain peaks. It is actually one with the entire center blown out. This cataclysmic blast is what destroyed Pompeii in 79 AD. The blast rose 15 miles up and was moving at 62 miles per hour. No one could out run it!
Top Italy Travel BLOG
Top Italy Travel blogs.
Top 14 Travel Blogs for Italy:
top 35 Italy Travel blogs:
Follow Me on Social Media
- Italy has many different types of restaurants. They are all good. Do not go to touristy places. Watch our YouTube v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 minutes ago
- Garlic lemon Mahi Mahi is delicious and simple to make. These are the flavors of fish along the Amalfi Coast of Ita… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 30 minutes ago
- Homemade linguini is delicious, light and easy to make. It cooks in just 2 minutes. Watch our YouTube video below t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- City passes and skip the line tickets can save a lot of time and be well worth the price. Many of the museums in It… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Plum Pie is a delicious dessert. It is perfect for the holidays. Everyone will love it. Watch our YouTube video bel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
|georgefebish on Naples style pizza at hom…|
|Gianni Chilorio on Naples style pizza at hom…|
|stellalucentellc on Gelato in Italy|
|EmilyAnn Frances on Movery – An Italian Trav…|
|EmilyAnn Frances on Travel in the aftermath of the…|
No Instagram images were found.