Driving past Mount Vesuvius is an awesome experience. Such power and destruction. Looking at the mountain (see picture) you see what looks like two mountain peaks. It is actually one with the entire center blown out. This cataclysmic blast is what destroyed Pompeii in 79 AD. The blast rose 15 miles up and was moving at 62 miles per hour. No one could out run it!
Top Italy Travel BLOG
Top Italy Travel bligs.
Top 14 Travel Blogs for Italy:
top 35 Italy Travel blogs:
Follow Me on Social Media
- How different is America from Italy? Watch my video on some differences between the two countries to find out. youtu.be/BQ7yWOS9U60 1 day ago
- If this grotto restaurant is not on your bucket list, it should be! This is the most romantic place you can dine. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Have you been to Venice? It is one of the most unique cities in the world! youtu.be/mxVFoO0nVtU 2 weeks ago
- RT @Pennytrvlwriter: VLOG - Transportation Europe @georgefebish youtube.com/watch?v=k-1gxa… #Transportation #Europe 3 weeks ago
- Using Public transportation in Italy or anywhere in Europe is safe and easy. youtu.be/k-1gxa-caLI 3 weeks ago
|georgefebish on How I Plan a European Trip 2…|
|Royalty Yachts on How I Plan a European Trip 2…|
|Sylvia Walker on How to Find Reasonably Priced…|
|georgefebish on How to significantly lower the…|
|Pat on How to significantly lower the…|