Driving past Mount Vesuvius is an awesome experience. Such power and destruction. Looking at the mountain (see picture) you see what looks like two mountain peaks. It is actually one with the entire center blown out. This cataclysmic blast is what destroyed Pompeii in 79 AD. The blast rose 15 miles up and was moving at 62 miles per hour. No one could out run it!
Top Italy Travel BLOG
Top Italy Travel bligs.
Top 14 Travel Blogs for Italy:
top 35 Italy Travel blogs:
Follow Me on Social Media
- Viking Line Overnight Cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki travelblogitaly.com/2019/05/23/vik… 2 days ago
- Railroads are a relaxing way to travel. They allow you to enter a meditative state. This railroad from Oslo to Berg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Come visit Venice, the wonderful unique and beautiful water city. Venice is so much more than Pizza San Marco. youtu.be/mxVFoO0nVtU 3 days ago
- Scandinavia is much more than Northern Lights and snow! Follow us on our trip through Norway, Sweden, Finland and D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Rome is a major visitors spot in Italy and a must on everyones bucket-list. youtu.be/GOtXr5KXZ08 4 days ago
|georgefebish on Venice, Italy|
|Vivienne on Venice, Italy|
|georgefebish on How I Plan a European Trip 2…|
|Royalty Yachts on How I Plan a European Trip 2…|
|Sylvia Walker on How to Find Reasonably Priced…|