Driving past Mount Vesuvius is an awesome experience. Such power and destruction. Looking at the mountain (see picture) you see what looks like two mountain peaks. It is actually one with the entire center blown out. This cataclysmic blast is what destroyed Pompeii in 79 AD. The blast rose 15 miles up and was moving at 62 miles per hour. No one could out run it!
Top Italy Travel BLOG
Top Italy Travel blogs.
Top 14 Travel Blogs for Italy:
top 35 Italy Travel blogs:
Follow Me on Social Media
- What is your favorite type of pizza? What toppings do you love? Pizza is delicious and a comfort food. Watch our Yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Have you been to Florence, Italy? What did you see there? Watch our YouTube video below to learn the sites of Flore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Do you love your sweets? This is an adult sweet treat. Strawberry shortcake soaked in Amaretto liquor. Watch our Yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Do you love pizza? This is an easy recipe for NY Style or Naples style pizza you can make at home. Watch our YouTub… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Have you been to Siena in Tuscany Italy? It is a wonderful city with lots to see. Watch our YouTube video below to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
|georgefebish on Naples style pizza at hom…|
|Gianni Chilorio on Naples style pizza at hom…|
|stellalucentellc on Gelato in Italy|
|EmilyAnn Frances on Movery – An Italian Trav…|
|EmilyAnn Frances on Travel in the aftermath of the…|
No Instagram images were found.