Venice is on everyone’s bucket list. It is a truly unique city on the Adriatic Sea. You have to experience this city, its people and its food and wine. What better way to see this city than during a festival. Venice is a town that knows how to throw a party. Some great festivals in Venice are:
- Regata Storica in the beginning of September – This includes boat races, customs and of course food and wine
- Venice Film Festival – Come see the films that have won (September 2-9, 2015).
- Venice Carnival (Festival of Masks) – Is held the day before Ash Wednesday.
Venice is always a great city to visit but during a festival it is even more fun. This city is spectacular from its start. It was built on tree trunks, millions of them. They hold up a marble & stone foundation that all the buildings are built on. Put it on your bucket List. This is one of the most romantic cities in the world. Just let it do its magic on you.
George & Jo Anne
- September is Festival Time in Italy (travelblogitaly.wordpress.com)
- Venice’s Favorite Time Of The Year (selectitaly.com)
- September is Festival Month in Italy (prweb.com)
- Bullock, Clooney to open 70th Venice Film Festival (bigstory.ap.org)
- Tom Welling: ‘Parkland’ Venice Film Festival Premiere! (justjared.com)