Ostuni is another small city in Puglia Italy near Cisternino. It is down on the heel of the boot near the Adriatic Sea. These are great cities to walk around and explore. Watch the Youtube video below and come walk with us through though wonderful town. Each Monday we will visit another town on my VLOG. Most will be small mountain towns or seaside resorts but a few will be large famous Italian cities.
These small cities are easily reached by car. Parking is easy and free in most but some have pay machines. You simply look at the machine to see the cost and time covered. Put enough coins in to cover your desired time and press the green button. A ticket is printed and you place it on your dash-board.
The best part of being in these small cities is to become part of Italian life:
- Eat the local food
- Drink the local wines
- Walk like the Italians do (you don’t need a gym in Italy)
- When you sit to eat, observe the Italian life around you
- Say Buon Giorno or Buona Sera to people you pass on the streets
- Speak to as many local people as possible
- Enjoy your time, be romantic and never be on a time-table. Be spontaneous
If you like this series of VLOGs, Press the YouTube button on the video below and like it and subscribe to my channel. I hope you enjoy our small walk.