We just returned from 3 wonderful weeks in Scandinavia. Our itinerary was:
- flying into Frankfurt Germany for 3 nights
- We then flew to Oslo Norway for 2 nights
- Then we took the scenic train from Oslo to Bergen for 2 nights
- We then flew from Bergen to Stockholm for 3 nights
- We then took an overnight Viking cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki for 3 nights
- We then flew from Helsinki to Copenhagen for 5 nights
- We flew back to Frankfurt for 1 night to catch our flight home the next day
In Copenhagen Denmark we stayed at a remarkable hotel called the Ibsens. This VLOG is about this hotel, its staff and location. If you are planning a trip to Copenhagen, stay at the Ibsens for a great experience. Tell them I sent you.
There are two new playlists on my YouTube account:
This video is in both as well as my Hotels Playlist.
Enjoy the video: